Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of AmericaStockPhoto
    AmericaStockPhoto
    Participant

Hello there, thanks for the opportunity to work with you.

After a long road and lots of work, I got a payment from Paypal a few days ago.

Customer has initiated a dispute. I went in to try and manually deliver the image and found that I can’t even tell what he bought. Number assigned to the image has no relevance, can not be found anywhere. I can not even figure out what he bought.

So, I went in to do a test buy and found out some interesting information. I never received a download link via email or on the customer license and download page. This is very discouraging just when I thought there was a light appearing at the end of the tunnel.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks,
    Christopher

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Its probably not a huge problem. It would take more details to figure out what happened between the checkout and delivery.

I’ll happy do a few tests on your site to see what is going on. You will have to make me an admin leo – [at] – symbiostock.com

AmericaStockPhoto
    Participant

Thanks Leo, that would be awesome, I don’t see you on the list yet?

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

What I mean is in WP you can make me an admin account – I can go in and see whats happening in the sale process.

AmericaStockPhoto
    Participant

I understand, can you sign up as a buyer then I can search for you and give you admin privileges? I don’t know your email TO Enter.

AmericaStockPhoto
    Participant

Went ahead and did that, sent you a pm with info…

AmericaStockPhoto
    Participant

Well, I’m lost, tried to add you, it told me you were already there, but I can’t find you using your first and last name.

Helping me may be harder than you thought, 😳

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

No worries. I’m not doing anything extremely productive today (too tired) so this is cool.

I missed the detail where you wanted to search for me and change my account level. Let me sign up quick.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

alrighty – the account is leob

AmericaStockPhoto
    Participant

Got it, well now you have two accounts to choose from! And let me tell you, I appreciate you, your work is amazing!

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@americastockphoto wrote:

Got it, well now you have two accounts to choose from! And let me tell you, I appreciate you, your work is amazing!

Naw, I just got way too much time on my hands. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I just found the problem. Your using version to 2.6.4! We could afford to upgrade this without losing anything (in fact you’d be gaining much). If I’m not mistaken we didn’t really “master” the checkout thing till sometime after the 3+ versions.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Oh btw – I can probably upgrade you much quicker. I’ll have to readjust some widgets and menus – if you don’t mind I can go ahead and you’ll be set and stable.

AmericaStockPhoto
    Participant

I’d love it Leo, go ahead…..

AmericaStockPhoto
    Participant

Hi Leo! How’s it going?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.