Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Grafunco
    Grafunco
    Participant

Installed symbiostock vendors and I am having the following issues
    1. the cron job report via email shows
    /bin/sh: -c: line 0: syntax error near unexpected token `newline’
    /bin/sh: -c: line 0: `curl -silent -A ‘Mozilla’ ‘https://afripixo.com/?c=1&ss_c=947a15f4fa12fc12bf4d’ >’
    The images are not being processed. on the vendor account and also the main account. However on the main account uploading via the browser is okay.
    2. The woocommerce product vendor does not seem to be functional, there is no product menu under the woocommerce tab so I am not able to get to the vendors section

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – the error you are seeing is a result of the way the cron job is being cut and pasted. It should work fine on most systems. Are you manually adding it or doing it via your system control panel?

Regarding the WooCommerce product vendors – I’m not sure what you mean. The “Symbiostock” tab is the new products menu once Symbiostock is installed. You can follow our guide here:

https://www.symbiostock.org/docs/symbiostock-vendors/

Profile photo of Grafunco
    Grafunco
    Participant

I paid $200 for the multi vendor app, and it takes you more than two weeks to answer my question. I don’t even get an acknowledgement after purchasing.
    I have considered this as a bad purchase uninstalled it and moved on with other providers who give support promptly even when no purchase is done.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – I’m very sorry you experienced this trouble. As the nature of WordPress and our software specifically includes being installed on a variety of different systems, the software itself works but can experience unique quirks on different systems. This is almost always either a hosting or user knowledge issue, and we simply do not have the resources to be able to provide free support on demand for the number of users we have. This is also because our main plugin, Symbiostock Pro, is 100% free and requires a lot of development time.

I do apologize about your experience, but should you want to try again, we would be happy to help you now or in the future. Good luck with your solution.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.