Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lisa Crawford
    Lisa Crawford
    Participant

I am confused. I see the feature on the Symbiostock Pro plugin that has: Create bundle packs – sell multiple media items for one price as one item* on the plugin feature list but I am having a hard time finding out how to do this? Do I need the Anytype Plugin?

For example if I have several photos of Lions, I would like to sell them as a “Lion Bundle” instead of individually. It does sound like I need the Anytype Plugin but again, when I saw the “Create Bundle Packs” as a feature of the Pro plugin I thought I may not need that since they are all images and not another file type to be added to the product. Looking to strictly create multiple image bundles.

Hope that makes sense.

Lisa Crawford

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa – you can certainly use AnyType to achieve this, but it might be easier just to use the WooCommerce bundle plugin:

https://woocommerce.com/products/product-bundles/

Which allows you to create bundles of your individual products. This would work for you, with one caveat – your customers would still have to download each image separately, so if you had more than just a few, this might be tedious.

For larger collections, AnyType would definitely be the best solution, as you can create a ZIP file of all the images and offer that for sale as one of the licenses for any given product.

Profile photo of Lisa Crawford
    Lisa Crawford
    Participant

Thanks I was looking at that as well and will test that out. I don’t think the customer downloading each image is that big of a deal. I think our biggest bundle is about 4-5 images but I do see the benefit of AnyType. Maybe we’ll see how sales go and think about larger bundles, upgrading may be the way to go.

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

Lisa Crawford

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.