Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of nicolasprimola
    nicolasprimola
    Participant

Hello.

Im just starting, and i cant show up images like in “browse categories” in the demo site. Also the same with images in featured images

I have one category created in the symbiostock menu with an image thumbnail, and added a custom carousel in the symbiostock express menu like demo site but only manage to show the text i can include in the Custom Carousel Items, but no image.

Thank you for your help

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

I might be able to answer this. For a featured image to appear, you need to click in the “star” icon when you are looking at all your uploaded media in the Symbiostock:Media page in the admin area. The star is over to the right hand side of that page. Any images which are showing with a full blue star will be part of the featured image section.

The image in a category box has to be uploaded in the Symbiostock Express area of the admin page. If you click on the Home Layout section of that area, about half way down you will find Home Custom Carousel settings. Each of these represents one of your categories and you need to upload a square image to illustrate each category and also identify the URL of the category itself.

Hope that helps

Steve

Profile photo of nicolasprimola
    nicolasprimola
    Participant

Thank you. You really helped me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.