Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jean
    jean
    Participant

Is there a way to batch removing  keyword?

So far the only way I found was to do it picture by picture.

Thank you for any help!

Jean

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

You can probably look for a plugin that can do this as this is all built into WordPress’s infrastructure and has little to do with Symbiostock.

Profile photo of jean
    jean
    Participant

Thank you Robin, I’ll try to find out how to do that.

Profile photo of Ilyas
    Ilyas
    Participant

Can anybody explain how to add product tags to my images? I can’t find that option, only product categories are available.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey ilyas – you can quick edit or full edit any product and the tag fields should show up in both places. On the full edit page it should be on the right side.

Profile photo of jean
    jean
    Participant

Thank you George!

jean

Profile photo of Ilyas
    Ilyas
    Participant

Okay, let me explain. I have bilingual interface (I’m using qTranslateX plugin for that) and I need to create bilingual tags and categories first (with one slug and two types of writing) and after that I can add existing bilingual tags and categories to my images. Also I need to say that there is no link in a sidebar to a page where you can create product tags and I picked the URL by myself (http://mydomain.com/wp-admin/edit-tags.php?taxonomy=product_tag). So when I’m trying to add existing tags and categories to my images I can see only list of categories but no tags:

And when I’m trying to add tags in quick edit I can’t do that. For example here I’m trying to add tag ‘WWII veterans’ which I already have, but you can see, that system says ‘0’:

What you guys think?

Thanks for any help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.