Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dianajo
    dianajo
    Participant

Is there a backend way to search for images that don’t have certain licenses applied? I want to make sure that everything has the Standard and Extended Applied (haven’t uploaded any of my Editorial shots yet)…but I’m not sure there’s a good way to search for the oddballs that I missed (if any).

What about images that do/don’t have release settings applied?

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

@dianajo wrote:

Is there a backend way to search for images that don’t have certain licenses applied? I want to make sure that everything has the Standard and Extended Applied (haven’t uploaded any of my Editorial shots yet)…but I’m not sure there’s a good way to search for the oddballs that I missed (if any).

What about images that do/don’t have release settings applied?

all images have either a YES or NO set for release, so you’d have to look at them all to judge whether they’re needed

rating, rank, exclusive and model release info is in the image.xml file so I could pull that out on my global database, but prices aren’t stored

Profile photo of dianajo
    dianajo
    Participant

So, pulling the image.xml file would show which images have releases set at yes or no? So, if someone created a nice way to display the image.xml on the backend and sort the list by category (people, for instance) you would be able to see that you have 5 images without a release set to yes…right?

In the future, I plan to only upload images that are released (or not) in batches where I can set it at processing…instead of the jumble I did this time. I *think* I got them all applied, but odds are one or two slipped through.

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

http://symbiostock-search.com gives many of those reports now, mostly on combined keywords, etc

category also is not stored in the xml file, though

you can see the any site’s xml at http://yoursite/symbiostock_image_xml

the batch editor in the pro plugin helps with batch editing but these addirional fields aren’t covered there – not sure how much call there’d be for a report that sorted by any of the xml fields, but did not allow bulk editing (any editing would have to go back to the actual image in the database. the xml’s are just meant for reporting

Profile photo of dianajo
    dianajo
    Participant

I don’t know how much call by other people there would be, but I may well figure out how to do so because if I at least *know* which image looks off, I would be able to fix it.

Profile photo of ShazamImages
    ShazamImages
    Participant

If you know how, you can query the database.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.