Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jack
    Jack
    Participant

I read that something like more than 2000-10000 products in Woocommerce is way too much to be handled by a shared server, but is this also true for 10000 images handled by Symbiostock? Is the server load the same or does SS make use of Woocommerce in another way?

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

I’d be curious to know what the largest symbiostock install is. Using the old legacy version of Symbio I know one guy had like 10,000 photos online and it seemed to work ok. I’m over 2,000 and will be above 4,000 when all is uploaded eventually

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Yes – one product is one image.

As of 3.0 Symbiostock can handle an unlimited amount of images. But yes, the restriction on size is mostly determined by WooCommerce and WordPress.

Prior to 3.0 the processor did not do everything sequentially. Now everything is done sequentially meaning whether you have 10k images or 100k images, it will parse everything systematically.

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Thanks for the info Robin

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.