Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of glenn
    glenn
    Participant

Upgraded woocommerce and all symbiostock plugins as recommended, and now on the plugins page I get the following error for Anytype, maps, submitter and video.

Your license is invalid. You will not receive updates and your install may not function correctly. Please visit Symbiostock for help.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Glenn,

Can you please PM me your WordPress URL and login information so I can take a quick look? Can you also PM me your FTP information?

Thanks.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Glenn,

Also, please try to go to you WordPress updates page as it may take a few refreshes for the system to catch up. If that fixes the issue please let me know. I believe it probably will.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Resolved by updating Symbiostock Express, loading WordPress updates page, refreshing a few times and waiting.

Profile photo of glenn
    glenn
    Participant

Hi Robin, all these error messages have come back. Nothing was changed or updated.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Glenn – it is possible the connection between your web server and the license checking facility was temporarily broken, or one or the other became unavailable for some reason temporarily. It should resolve automatically it this ever happens.

Profile photo of glenn
    glenn
    Participant

Ok, so if it happens again will that functionality be disabled for the duration of the connection being unavailable?

It’s come back to just saying the anytype license is invalid now.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

No, the license notification is just to ensure you get updates – it does not disable the plugin on your site.

As this is not happening with other sites it appears it could be your server having sporadic disconnection issues accessing the licensing server. It could also be the licensing server, but that seems less likely. Regardless, don’t worry about it unless it persists. It shouldn’t happen very often at all and will self correct.

Profile photo of jimmyjackfilms
    jimmyjackfilms
    Participant

I am getting this as well.

Profile photo of jimmyjackfilms
    jimmyjackfilms
    Participant

All my download links are broken for the Symbiostock Premium Bundle order #32851 purchased Aug 18th 2018.Could I get them back so I can re-install?
    Regards James Howarth

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Jimmy – I’ve reset all your download links and you should be able to re-download them. Once you upload all the plugins (which include the licenses), give it a few minutes and it should self-correct.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.