Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Flymerde
    Flymerde
    Participant

Hi

I love your plugin and…
    I would love if there was a “buyout” license that gives the customer the full copyrights.
    But it would need the functionality to hide the product from the store and assign the new owner information to the product post.

And maybe there could be an option, to only enable the buyout license if the product have not been sold under [selected] licenses before!?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Well, you can have buyout licenses, but automating all these processes would require custom functionality. It’s actually nothing to do really with Symbiostock and more to do with WooCommerce. You would need someone to program a hook that would tap into the purchase process, and basically if the license type is a buyout one, then they would run all those commands, such as changing the new owner information, checking if it had been purchased before, etc.

A bit complex but do-able. Outside the scope of the support here, I’m afraid.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

If you don’t have that many buyout license sales, you could manually do this as it would be reasonably easy to change the content of the product, or remove it from the store altogether.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.