Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant

Hi,

How can I activate the review function in Symbiostock Express? I’ve activated it in the WC settings but it doesn’t show up in the theme’s frontend. I would like to give my customers the opportunity to leave comments for the photos.

Thanks in advance

Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant

Hi George,

Reviews are a standard function in Wooommerce but there is no review tab in Symbiostock Express.

Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant

Hi,

Reviews are enabled for products. If I switch to a default WordPress theme I can see the review tab. It seems that the review tab is not developed into the the Symbiostock Express theme, it isn’t even in your demo.

Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant

Hi George,

I don’t think you understand what I mean. In your theme Symbiostock Express there is no tab for “Reviews”, customer’s can’t leave a review for images. I’ve installed to WC review plugins but they don’t show up in the frontend because it is not a feature of Symbiostock Express.

Reviews are a basic function in WooCommerce, you can have a look here in the WooCommerce demo: http://demo.woothemes.com/storefront/product/lowepro-slingshot-edge-250-aw/

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

You are correct Mark – this was removed from Symbiostock Express as the removal of individual image reviews seemed to be a common request. We will look into enabling this in the future.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.