Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

@marthamarks wrote:

@jorodrigues wrote:

At least with my site I can work for myself. So I am trying and I am expecting some moderate to great results 😀

Independence is worth a lot. Good that you’re establishing your independent site while you’re young. Then you’ll work as hard as you can at your craft, build your reputation, grow your customer base, and make a good living from it all. I’m willing to bet you achieve that goal.

Thanks! I am hoping so too. Once Stocky Image is finalised I want to go back to editing and publish. I’ve worked for myself on and off in my life and while a desk job brings the illusion of stability, I hate being chained to a desk at work for someone else. Here at my desk I have everything including birds in the bird bath a few metres away 🙂

Jo

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

@jorodrigues wrote:

@cascoly wrote:

the download link is sent to the email you use to pay on paypal — the email you use to (painfully) register is an extra, unnecessary step

I sell maps from my website using paypal with no registration needed
    http://cascoly.com/bookstore/evolution.asp

How is it done? How does the person get the link? From Paypal? How does the whole thing generate? If there is a hiccup somewhere along the line do you track it back through the payment/email used?

Thanks for your info.

Jo

the link is created in sym but sent in the thank you note from paypal

you also get a notice of the sale with the image # and you always can track with paypal history

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.