Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Imago Borealis
    Imago Borealis
    Participant

Hello Symbiostockers,

Some will still remember me from the early days of Symbiostck. My legacy Symbiostock site (http://www.imagoborealis.com) is still working fine. However, I got some spare time toying with the new Symbiostock plugin, learning woocommerce and preparing to migrate my 4000+ pics.

First tests went well, but now that I have set up a structure of different licenses I am stuck:

I need to apply a license when a certain keyword (tag) is NOT existing in the pic’s meta. In the relevant documentation I find “Apply licenses based on tags (include certain keywords, exclude others)” but I can’t find instructions on exactly how to exclude a certain keyword. Obviously, I tried “-” right in front of that tag but that didn’t work. The license doesn’t get applied to any picture at all (presumably because none of them has a tag of “-keyword”. Any ideas?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Imago,

We’ve added that feature to Symbiostock and after testing it out will release it shortly. Thanks for sharing your needs!

Profile photo of Imago Borealis
    Imago Borealis
    Participant

Okay, thank you Robin. I’ll just wait for that update before I migrate my pics, then.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.