A Simple & Effective Marketing Tool
- Auto checking contributor sites to make sure they are online. Sites that go offline are automatically excluded so that there are no ‘dead’ links.
- Only includes sites that also display the widget.
- Dynamically altering the rank order in which sites are displayed sites based on how much each individual site contributes to the link exchange program. The widget uses advanced mechanisms to calculate how much each site is promoting the Symzio Link Exchange Widget – sites providing greater support are listed higher on the page and this is automatically updated.
- Will only display contributors who have been with Symzio for at least 1 month.
- Ability to set how many contributors you want to list (minimum of 5 required).
- Can be added to your WordPress site as a widget or shortcode.
- Automatically uses styles that are defined in your websites theme. You can also add a custom css class to the widget and apply stylizes using your theme’s custom css area.
- Ability to add a custom title to your link exchange area.
Information for each contributor listing is sourced directly from their Symzio public profile, including:
- The contributor’s business name
- Link to their independent website
- Link to their Symzio contributor profile
- Links to Facebook & Twitter pages
- Description: Displaying contributor descriptions is optional. You can set the widget to display no descriptions to show short/full descriptions.
- Thumbnail: A thumbnail is shown if the contributor has uploaded an image for their Symzio profile page. Displaying thumbnails is optional.
- The more information you supply about yourself through your Symzio contributor profile, the more information can be displayed through the link widget. So it’s a good idea to fill in your Symzio profile as much as you can, including links to your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
The widget is extremely easy to set up and can be accessed by navigating to WP Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets. It will appear in the list of available widgets as Symzio Link Exchange. You can then add this to any widget area. Once added, you can open it to access all the settings.
For details on how to implement the widget using shortcodes, see this Help Guide.
As a community drive project, we want to bring exposure to those who acre proactive about raising awareness of Symbiostock and fellow independent artists. So anyone who uses the Symzio Link Exchange Widget will automatically have their details and website included in the Symzio Artist Directory. Every page on this website links to the Symzio Artist Directory, so naturally anyone who is listed will benefit from extra organic traffic and possibly receive additional ‘link juice’ from search engines. So if you’re not already using the widget, get on board to benefit from this bonus incentive!