Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of DonLand
    DonLand
    Participant

It is the new one that 2.9.3 told me to activate.
    When I switched back to 2.8.7 it deactivated and did not reactivate automatically.
    Yes if deactivated the problem disappears.
    Obviously the thing to do right now is deactivate it, but I left it on to show.

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

I’ve upgraded to 2.9.3 with activated Cart Manager and I’m not seeing any problems on my site.

Have not upgraded WP yet. Definitely will hold off on that for now!

EDIT: I should have mentioned… my activated cart version is 1.1.5.

Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

I do not see any issues with the display of only 10 thumbnails per category. For example, on my test site I have 17 images in the category “Miscellaneous”. If I go to my menu and choose that category all 17 image thumbnails are displayed.

I am running

WP: 3.7
    Sym: 2.9.3
    Pro: 1.2.5
    Wordfence: 3.8.7 (newest update)
    Cart Manager 1.1.4

With Cart Manager Activated.

Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

@marthamarks wrote:

I should have mentioned… my activated cart version is 1.1.5.

I have not seen an Update for the Cart Manager for 1.1.5 in WP. Is there a download link for it somewhere?

Thanks
    Tim

Profile photo of DonLand
    DonLand
    Participant

Same here, Cart Manager 1.1.5

After updating to 2.9.3 the new cart showed up in the plugins update.

Profile photo of DonLand
    DonLand
    Participant

I deactivated cart 1.1.5 and my site returned to normal other than the similar issue.
    Of course WP wants me to activate Symbiostock Cart Manager now that I deactivated it.

Profile photo of dianajo
    dianajo
    Participant

Pro is not showing an update for me…nor is SYS showing an update and I’m on 2.8.9…

Profile photo of DonLand
    DonLand
    Participant

You may have to update to the latest Symbiostock via the link in the development forum.

https://github.com/orangeman555/symbiostock/blob/master/symbiostock.zip?raw=true

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

The similars issue is fixed. Simply update or get it from the above link.

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

I see references to Symbiostock Pro 1.2.5 but I’m not showing an update link in my plug ins. I’m still on 1.2.3. Do we need to update to 2.9.3 Symbiostock (or is it 2.9.4 with the above link?) to see the pro upgrade option?

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@klsbear wrote:

I see references to Symbiostock Pro 1.2.5 but I’m not showing an update link in my plug ins. I’m still on 1.2.3. Do we need to update to 2.9.3 Symbiostock (or is it 2.9.4 with the above link?) to see the pro upgrade option?

This update was for the base version to be compatible with WordPress 3.7. I didn’t see anything wrong with the premium version.

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

@leo wrote:

@klsbear wrote:

This update was for the base version to be compatible with WordPress 3.7. I didn’t see anything wrong with the premium version.

My test site was showing me an option to upgrade Pro to 1.2.5 but my regular site isn’t giving me that option. I shows I’m on 1.2.3 and isn’t giving me the upgrade option. Tomorrow I’m going to do a site back up and upgrade to WP 3.7 so maybe I’ll see the plug in option for Pro 1.2.5 then.

Profile photo of DonLand
    DonLand
    Participant

Just upgraded to 2.9.4 and turned back on the new cart, same problem, only 10 thumbnails show when in a category. If I deactivate the cart, my thumbnails return. The good news is the similar plugin works again. Thanks Leo.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

That makes sense. Keep the cart plugin off unless you need it until I give it more attention.

Profile photo of DonLand
    DonLand
    Participant

Will do, just left it on for a few moments so you could see. Off it is… thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.