Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

I just saw this Symbio site. This looks AMAZING!

http://yoographic.com

Profile photo of ShazamImages
    ShazamImages
    Participant

The artwork is superb, but they are offering larger sizes than most Symbio sites at lower prices.

Hopefully there isn’t going to be a race to the bottom on Symbio sites as well.

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

I’m torn….do I work hard upgrading the look of my site or just throw in the towel?

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

@shazamimages wrote:

The artwork is superb, but they are offering larger sizes than most Symbio sites at lower prices.

Hopefully there isn’t going to be a race to the bottom on Symbio sites as well.

Agreed.

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

This is apparently articular (on Shutterstock) who has 1070 items there

http://www.shutterstock.com/gallery-154177p1.html

Lots of vectors that I assume sell very well on SS. He or she has been around on SS since 2007, so I assume they’re well aware of all the issues relating to volume and price and have chosen their prices based on that.

I know my prices are above some Symbiostock sites and below others – I think that’s just how this loose confederation will be and we shouldn’t stress about it.

YooGraphic has 287 images up right now, so there’s more good stuff to come 🙂

And no Shelma1, you don’t thow in the towel!

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

LOL. No, no towel throwing, but the site looks so awesome it’s inspired me to work on mine a bit more. Beautiful illustrations too, and I’m sure they bring in a very good income.

My files are priced a bit less than theirs, but I don’t think we’ll have a race to the bottom. I think people are getting involved with Symbiostock precisely to stop the race to the bottom.

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

we’re over 150 sites now — almost 20 added in the last coupla weeks!

Profile photo of Russell
    Russell
    Participant

Woot! Woot!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.