Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rolfo
    rolfo
    Participant

Why people need to register for buying? I have the problem that the registration email often comes very late in and I’m not alone see thread below.
    Personally I would like an instant buy option without registration is this possible?
    I really don’t understand why we need a registration process what do I missing?

Profile photo of rolfo
    rolfo
    Participant

as a second note the pictures I put in the basket before registration are lost, so I have to put in the same pictures again in the basket is this normal? I think buyers will put this off.

Profile photo of cidepix
    cidepix
    Participant

It would be a nightmare without registration..

There is a great solution for this now.. auto-login feature of version 2.8.9 makes it work without the confirmation email..

Profile photo of rolfo
    rolfo
    Participant

auto-login? How does it work?
    Why nightmare?

Profile photo of Jan
    Jan
    Participant

So with 2.8.9 the client clicks the ‘Purchase’ button and then immediately goes to PayPal without registration on my site.

Is that correct?

Profile photo of rolfo
    rolfo
    Participant

@jan wrote:

So with 2.8.9 the client clicks the ‘Purchase’ button and then immediately goes to PayPal without registration on my site.

Is that correct?

that would be great, I purchase a lot on the internet and really don’t like any registration process I always use ‘paypal express checkout’ if avalaible..

Profile photo of rolfo
    rolfo
    Participant

@jan wrote:

Is that correct?

that would be great, I purchase a lot on the internet and really don’t like any registration process I always use ‘paypal express checkout’ if avalaible..

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

@jan wrote:

Is that correct?

No, they need to register, its necessary for the cart to work.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.