Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

To have arrived here you will have followed a link with my name on it from somewhere around the Symbiostock forum or Wiki to reach this page in case you are wondering how on earth you landed in this obscure outpost of cybernetland

As you have probably gathered, my name is Christine and I have the Kerioakimaging.com site and am a member of the Symbiostock Network. My primary love when taking photographs is always animals especially dogs, of which I am an experienced trainer but sometimes I forget to tell the dogs this, either that or they do not believe me!

A very close second to animals is everything else. I just enjoy taking good pictures, being able to offer them to you via licences on my Kerioakimaging.com site is a real bonus. If you are looking for animals in their natural habitat, isolations or playing just take a look around my webstore,or if you would like something in particular contact me with your specific requirements and I will do my best to assist.

My images have been sold for use around the globe so if you purchase a image licence you are in good company as they have been used by thousands of people from individual bloggers to major corporations.

What else do I do?

I enjoy experimenting with Photoshop and creating images from scratch or editing photos for myself or other people. Of course, I will not be telling you everything else that I do just those things that relate to my photographic work !

Symbiostock

Having been involved in this since Leo’s first release I can sometimes help others, or get them even more confused and am a moderator on the forum and have been getting creative in this Wiki and upsetting all of Leo’s neat editing of the tutorials.

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.