Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

I’ve toyed with the 100% zoom feature, since many of my images have fine details that don’t show on the previews — what I’ve done for some is create separate samples at full size — http://cascoly.com/maps-antique.asp and I’m working on a way to do this more easily. a 100% zoom over portions would be great, — ebay does this for images attached to auctionbs

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

I very much like the mouse over thumbnail magnifier. However another mouse over preview image magnifier to see full size image details on image pages would be awesome.

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I see a lot of wish list items creeping in here – I didn’t add things that were not in the product that I’d like to see as Leo didn’t ask for that.

If you do want a wish list Leo, can I suggest that you have a third topic for that? And perhaps that everyone list their top 5 wishes (to force priorities and avoid laundry lists that don’t help focus your development time/resources?

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@joannsnover wrote:

I see a lot of wish list items creeping in here – I didn’t add things that were not in the product that I’d like to see as Leo didn’t ask for that.

If you do want a wish list Leo, can I suggest that you have a third topic for that? And perhaps that everyone list their top 5 wishes (to force priorities and avoid laundry lists that don’t help focus your development time/resources?

I figured a wish-list might happen … its the nature it all.

I’ll make a separate post.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.