Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dawn
    Dawn
    Keymaster

Welcome to our new and upgraded home! Symbiostock.org has been revamped! The team here at Symbiostock has been working behind the scenes and we’ve been quietly waiting to unveil our new design.

We hope you enjoy the new look. One of the main goals with the re-design was to make information about Symbiostock and our software more readily available and easier to understand, especially for new users. Previously we had found that it was hard for new comers to quickly and easily access details about what Symbiostock provides and what our community is about. We are confident that the new layout presents information about the project in a more user friendly and inviting manner.

We are still testing things here and there within the next few days to make sure everything is operating as it should. We’ll also be sending out a newsletter soon with information about certain site related changes.

If you happen to encounter any issues or notice any bugs, please post about it in this thread, or send us a private message if it’s an issue specific to your account / order.

Otherwise, please peruse the site and if you like what you see, let us know!

Profile photo of Dawn
    Dawn
    Keymaster
    Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Hey guys, nice upgrade! I see you’re using Enfold – thats my favourite theme too, use it on a bunch of personal and client sites.

Just FYI there are some header issues on iPad (mini v4) on the site at the moment. But otherwise looks good!

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of Dawn
    Dawn
    Keymaster

Thank you THPStock, yes its a great theme!

With the header issue – are you referring to the top navigational links overlapping into the logo? If so, we’re aware of that one and hope to resolve it soon but thanks for pointing it out anyway.

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Hey Dawn,

There’s that issue, and also the social links in the header drop out of the header and overlap the screen lower down.

Also the slider acted weird. Try it on an iPad mini if you have one.

But overall, looks good!

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of Dawn
    Dawn
    Keymaster

Okay, thanks for detailing that, I’ll look into it (might have to borrow someone’s iPad mini!)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.