Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of road2victory
    road2victory
    Participant

Hello,
    Symbiostock stopped working and the website is stuck.

Symbiostock Pro Version 6.0.0
    WooCommerce Version 4.9.2
    Symbiostock Anytype Version 1.3.0
    Symbiostock ExpressVersion: 4.2.0

When clients click Add to Cart they only get the message “Please choose product options by visiting image page”(on image page)
    Example: https://www.martinmalchev.com/product/superhero-couple/

Looking for updates on all plugins says they’re at the latest version.

Please, help to bring the website back in working condition.

Profile photo of Emrah Avci
    Emrah Avci
    Participant

Hello. My thought is you need to update your theme. I think it is due to a problem of compatibility with Woocommerce.

This was previously written in my post on this forum:

”The old dot interface was removed due to limitations with the new version of WooCommerce.”

That’s why I think the only way is to update your theme. But if you have made changes to the theme and you do not have a child theme, your changes will be deleted.

Due to a problem I had with the new version of Symbiostock Express theme, I had installed the previous version of the theme to try it on another page on my website, and I could not solve this error and I received the answer I wrote above in quotation marks from the administrator on the forum.

I am currently using the theme up-to-date and I have solved all the problems. I’m using Symbiostock Express Version: 5.0.2

It has a much more modern look than dot view and some other features.

I will contact you via email from your website and send you the link of my website and show you.

road2victory
    Participant

Thank you Emrah!
    Do you know how to get updated/current versions of the plugins and themes?
    I’ve purchased a lot of plugins and yet have no way to download new versions of them.
    What is the way for a paying customer to get support or contact the seller over such issues?

Profile photo of Emrah Avci
    Emrah Avci
    Participant

I sent you an e-mail a few days ago with the contact form on your website, you didn’t see it. You can email me and I will help you: emrvectors@gmail.com

road2victory
    Participant

Update of the theme was successful this time and the issue was solved.
    However the Update links on the purchased plugins doesn’t work which is still an issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.