Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

My site is telling me to update Symbio to 3.5.6 … I am running 3.5.5 … I run the update and it tells me that it has been completed and then goes back to telling me that I am running 3.5.5 and to update to 3.5.6 …. I have tried to update 3 times now …
    I am not sure why this is happening and wondered if anyone else has come across this issue.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Try again it should be fixed now.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Same issue with 3.3.8. When I try to update it updates to 3.3.7 and then tells me to update 3.3.8.

Tried it twice now.

Profile photo of Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

ok I am totally confused …. it is now telling me that I am running 3.3.7 and to update to 3.3.8 …. but it wont update …

Profile photo of DonLand
    DonLand
    Participant

Same here. I also can’t find out where the manual zip download is located to update it manually.

Profile photo of sandorgora
    sandorgora
    Participant

same here; the call to update to 3.3.8 is returning over and over…

You have version 3.3.7 installed. Update to 3.3.8.

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Whats changed? Im on 3.3.5?

Always nervous to update without seeing a change log. Please Leo, could we get those for updates if its not too much trouble?

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

@donland wrote:

Same here. I also can’t find out where the manual zip download is located to update it manually.

I got the last manual update from this thread . I think it was posted somewhere else too but I not sure where. If this link doesn’t take you right to the post it’s in Leo’s post towards the bottom. I’m not sure what version it is but it’s the last I saw posted.

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=33&start=315

I think the recent upgrades did two things. I recall seeing something about some tweaks to minimize the use of resources and speed things up and also give the option to include some sales reporting on your private page and anonymously grouped with the collective info.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@thp wrote:

Always nervous to update without seeing a change log. Please Leo, could we get those for updates if its not too much trouble?

Technichally nothing is changed.
    3.3.6 / 7 were changes on what I percieved to be a problem. Then I realized there was no problem, so I removed them and thus we have present version.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

@leo wrote:

@thp wrote:

Technichally nothing is changed.
    3.3.6 / 7 were changes on what I percieved to be a problem. Then I realized there was no problem, so I removed them and thus we have present version.

Ok, so we should just ignore the message that there is an update to 3.3.8?

Profile photo of shotupdave
    shotupdave
    Participant

if you want t stop this update from showing up, just edit the theme and change the currect version from 3.3.7 to 3.3.8

Profile photo of Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

The update to 3.3.8 went through ok today. Thank you.

Profile photo of sandorgora
    sandorgora
    Participant

+1

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.