Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of scenicoregon
    scenicoregon
    Participant

On the pro plugin, using the batch editor to set up a Twitter queue:
    I’ve noticed that I can send tweets instantly, and I can set up a queue and it’ll Tweet once a day like I want. If I let the queue run out, then add more images to the queue, it continues on just fine. However, if I add images to a queue that has already sent out some, it stops tweeting altogether. It is not tweeting and being blocked by Twitter, it just stops the queue– the images in the queue remain, are never tweeted. If I clear the queue, exit the batch editor, then come back and set up a new queue, it works fine until I again add more images to the queue, whereupon it stops tweeting again.

On a side note, it still has the problem of deleting the last word of every tweet.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Thanks for updating me with that. I take twitter very seriously 8)

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

I’m still not getting auto retweeted by symbiostock anymore since may 28th.

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

You must have really like that!

I’m overhauling the system on our end. You may be mildly surprised with what comes out in a few days.

Twitter on the other hand has a few weeks to go, but it will do far more with members than auto-tweet.

THPStock
    Participant

@leo wrote:

You must have really like that!

I’m overhauling the system on our end. You may be mildly surprised with what comes out in a few days.

Twitter on the other hand has a few weeks to go, but it will do far more with members than auto-tweet.

no problems, its not a big deal, just thought I’d mention it again. Wasn’t sure if you were still aware of it.

Looking forward to what tricks the next major version of Symbio has up its sleeve.

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I fired up the Symbio/twitter script again. Should run every 3 hours. Let me know if your getting symbiostock attention again.

THPStock
    Participant

Yep, got favorited. Thanks again Leo.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.