Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dawn
    Dawn
    Keymaster

It’s been a week since Symzio’s launch and to celebrate the first flock of contributors to embrace Symzio, we’ve created this giveaway for standalone Symbiostock artists. The first 10 contributors to add their stock portfolios to Symzio will each receive Symbiostock’s newly released Symbiostock Submitter and Symbiostock Video plugins for FREE. These plugins are great tools which have thus far only been available for Symbiostock PLUS users.

Giveaway Terms:

– Winning contributors will each receive one license to the Symbiostock Submitter plugin and one license to the Symbiostock Video plugin.

– Giveaway plugins will be provided to the first 10 contributors who have at least 150 items of stock media included in Symzio.

– To be eligible a contributor must have a sincere intent to include their stock media in Symzio.

– No cash alternative to the giveaway plugins will be offered. The plugins are not transferable.

– Just let us know via private message or email once you have 150 images on Symzio, along with your contributor profile link

Thanks to contributors who have already joined and added your images & vectors – Symzio’s search results are looking good!

Profile photo of Dawn
    Dawn
    Keymaster

I am starting to send out coupon codes for our giveaway winners.  A few of you have already contacted me about it, please check your Symbiostock messages for my response.

Once you receive your coupon code, to claim your free Symbiostock Video + Submitter Bundle, you need to add the bundle to your cart (through the Symbiostock shop) and go through the checkout process using your specific coupon code. Once completed, links to download the plugins will sent to you via email.

If you encounter any problems, let me know. Thank you to all our Symbiostockers who have embraced Symzio – it’s wonderful seeing all your images show up dynamically in the search results 🙂

Profile photo of Dawn
    Dawn
    Keymaster

I forget to mention, if you believe you’re eligible for the free bundle, send me a PM.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.