Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

Is anybody out there using Symbiostock with WooCommerce?

Profile photo of Imago Borealis
    Imago Borealis
    Participant

No I haven’t tried it. I find it hard to believe that this plug-in will play nicely with Symbiostock without a major effort to code it into the php. I’d love to hear about some first-hand experience as well, though.

Profile photo of simi
    simi
    Participant

@lucato wrote:

Once i was going through PayU payment solution and was thinking if this can be integrated with Symbiostock site , woocommerce is suppoting PayU and other payment solution i guess , Lucato do they have their own payment solution ? where we can integrate with our Symbio site , basically alternate and side by side with paypal , if yes i would be interested to make use of it , as paypal is not working out with me. ( Transaction restricted between Indian Merchant and Indian Buyer 🙁 )

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

@Imago Borealis wrote:

No I haven’t tried it. I find it hard to believe that this plug-in will play nicely with Symbiostock without a major effort to code it into the php. I’d love to hear about some first-hand experience as well, though.

Yes, I’d love to hear that too. Woocommerce has some plug-ins and some checkout companies in my country has plug-ins ready for WordPress with woocommerce or WP e-commerce.

If somebody in the community has integrated Wocommerce with Symbiostock, please share with us how to achieve it step by step. ;0)

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

@simi wrote:

@lucato wrote:

Once i was going through PayU payment solution and was thinking if this can be integrated with Symbiostock site , woocommerce is suppoting PayU and other payment solution i guess , Lucato do they have their own payment solution ? where we can integrate with our Symbio site , basically alternate and side by side with paypal , if yes i would be interested to make use of it , as paypal is not working out with me. ( Transaction restricted between Indian Merchant and Indian Buyer 🙁 )

Hi Simi. As I mentioned above to Imago, the good thing of Woocommerce is that several checkout companies have alread plug-ins made for woocomerce and the own woocommerce has another bunch of plug-ins to select currency and other things related to payments besides PayPal or even to PayPal getting to select other currencies and so on. So, it would be amazing to hear from somebody in the community that got to integrate woocommerce with Symbiostock. Regarding your doubt, until I know, Wocommerce doesn’t have its own gateway/payment solution.

Profile photo of simi
    simi
    Participant

Hi Lucato

Soon you will hear from me , we are in long discussion with Payumoney of Payu , half of the work is almost finished , but their process is little slow so taking time , Woocomerce is providing pluggin to integrate Payu, +ve or -ve whatever is the result , i will update it here 🙂 ,

Regards
    Simi

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.