Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Here’s a small status report –

[list=*]
    [*]I’m well along in overhauling the license system to be *slightly* simplified and editable. Each license even has its own custom styled page.[/*]
    [*]Its apparent Plrang and Amanda are not able to continue supporting their plugins, no doubt for some basic/practical reasons. However when I get time I’ll attempt to update Plrang’s, and as you know, I can supply anyone with an updated version of Clean Theme provided they had bought the original.[/*]
    [/list]

Profile photo of CrackerClips
    CrackerClips
    Participant

That’s great! Thank you Leo for the update. I know many of us are looking forward to seeing what the licensing update has in store.

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

Thanks for the update.

It will be great to offer extended licenses (assuming the batch editor lets me apply just licensing changes). I’m still hoping that I can have defaults to apply to all new uploads too.

I appreciate the offer for an updated version of Clean Theme, but I’m now OK with my customized Dragonfly site.

I did donate to Plrang, but really for one thing – the hover previews. And what exists in Andrzej’s global search results would be just fine if it found its way over to the main theme 🙂

Greedy lot, aren’t we? 🙂

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I wouldn’t say greedy, as driven by necessity by a failing microstock business 😀

IMPORTANT

This system is going to require you to make some conversion effort to the new license system. I’m going to build it in to automatically convert your license old pages into the new ones. HOWEVER most people aren’t going to know about the new feature, so they might be caught off guard. So I’m doing what I can to build in messaging when they update the theme regarding the conversion.

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Glad to hear its continually getting improved behind the scenes. Thanks Leo!

BTW – Is that list of “to-do” items getting updated at all with new things and things that are completed? And where do I find that again?

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Also, is anyone else noticing that when browsing pages of images such as here:

http://thpstockphotos.com/image-type/signs-symbols-icons-images/

and going between pages, that sometimes thumbnails don’t show up at all for some images? Not sure if its a Bluehost issue or a theme issue, but its not predictable and seems very random. Even some images when clicked on will not load on the image page, but if you refresh the page it works.?

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Thanks Leo, you just mentioned two things out of two that made me very happy. Good stuff mate. Thanks a lot

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

I’m looking forward to the new update. Thanks Leo!

Jo

Profile photo of Matt
    Matt
    Participant

Good news, thanks Leo.

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

Thank you Leo, I really hope you’ll make something with Plrang’s SySxtra, how you already know I use it on my both sites and seems that, untill now I found the perfect solution to combine it with SS like you said. But you’ll need to take care of it in the future I suppose, otherwise I will need to modify everything in my sites 🙂

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

Thanks for the update Leo … sounds very good to me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.