Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of alila
    alila
    Participant

Anyone knows what it does? and was it installed with Symbiostock theme or should we install it ourselves? i dont see it in my plugin list and i suspect i have a problem with it as i could never get the email with download link for buyer. If i am to download it where can i find it? i tried to google it but could not find.

So far buyer gets the registration email from my host (bluehost). The email with download link is supposed to be sent from bluehost too?

Thank you for any help. I really got stuck here, no email for download, and items are still in cart after purchase.

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

If you don’t have it, an update to 2.9.2 should trigger a notification to install it. Just follow the directions.
    Activate a different theme first, then reactivate your SYS theme.

Profile photo of alila
    alila
    Participant

Thank you for replying. How do i know if i have it or not? should it be listed in the plugin list? i have the 2.8.2 version. I am afraid of updating as there are many thing i dont know and unsure of doing it right.

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

I didn’t find that plugin at first when I upgraded to 2 9.2 this morning. There wasn’t a link attached to the plugin upgrade notice. However, I did ultimately find it in a line above that notice.

That info is gone from my site now (since I’ve already done it), so I can’t tell you exactly where it was. But just know it’s there when you upgrade, even if it’s not an embedded link.

Alila, I think you should go ahead and do the full upgrade to the latest version. Do it before you get too much further into your site develoment. It’s worth doing!

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant
    Profile photo of alila
    alila
    Participant

Thanks so much Martha, i found it and installed it, that was the problem, everything works perfectly now. You saved my day!

I just describe it here to help any other who may run into this problem.

Click on the line “Begin installing plugin” right below the recommended plugins and you will see a plugin list , some are required and some are recommended.
    Under the name of each plugin there is a link to install. Install all that are required.

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

@alila wrote:

Thanks so much Martha, i found it and installed it, that was the problem, everything works perfectly now. You saved my day!

I just describe it here to help any other who may run into this problem.

Click on the line “Begin installing plugin” right below the recommended plugins and you will see a plugin list , some are required and some are recommended.
    Under the name of each plugin there is a link to install. Install all that are required.

Thanks for your thanks, Alila. So glad I was able to help you!

And yes, that’s where I found the link… UNDER the install message, not above it. My aging brain gets a bit befuddled at times. :/

Now, I suggest you take a flying leap and upgrade to 2.9.2. If I can do it, kiddo, so can you.

Profile photo of alila
    alila
    Participant

yes, Martha, upwards and forwards. I have been reading your posts and you are such an inspiration!
    I will be launching my site soon. Thanks again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.