Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

Hi folks, I have few sites hosted at the same place, and I have noticed that something into SUM theme or plugin is messing the entire root making all other sites slow or even giving error 503.

– “service temporarily unavailable”
    – “ErrorDocument to handle the request”

Has anybody faced it and if so, what did you find? What as the solution to fix?

By doing some tests, I have turned off the ss-professional plugin and it seems to be running ok the sites. I need more time to test it, once it seems to be intermittent error.

I’ll post some news if I find what is the issue or the plug-in or theme or whatever is causing it.

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

Yes, after some test, if I disable or just rename the ss-professional.old folder, the other sites come back to work (non-symbiostock sites) and no more error 503. I have uninstalled and installed over the ss-professional and for some time seemed to be improved, but after couple uses the issue came back. Not sure if it caches something or what, but it is really something with the ss-professional code, because when deactivating it all sites works ok, even the own symbiostock

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Thats a little concerning. I am about to shift a couple of my sites to my Bluehost account where my Symbio site is. Hope I don’t have the same issue.

Hope you can figure it out more lucato.

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

I have three sites on Bluehost, never had this problem….

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

@ezeepics wrote:

– Do you use the Symbiostock professional plug-in?

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

@thp wrote:

Thats a little concerning. I am about to shift a couple of my sites to my Bluehost account where my Symbio site is. Hope I don’t have the same issue.

Hope you can figure it out more lucato.

Thanks, I hope it too. :0)

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

@lucato wrote:

@ezeepics wrote:

– Do you use the Symbiostock professional plug-in?

Yes, I use it for both THE FOOD SHOP and Stockphotos.

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

I have 8 websites, including Symbiostock with Pro plugin, running on the same web space with no problems at all.

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

@redneck wrote:

I have 8 websites, including Symbiostock with Pro plugin, running on the same web space with no problems at all.

– Hmmm, maybe I’m having some king of conflict with Pro-plugin with some other. I need to investigate it deeply.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.