Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SymbioFan
    SymbioFan
    Blocked

Advance Symbiostock is great!

But not everyone speaks English well, including me.
    Iam german and its hard for me to find information about Symbiostock in my native speach.

The laws and tax formalities are all over the world differently. Would be to establish not well under various forums by country?
    In these forums, the country-specific requirements of symbiostock (Tax, Laws, Faq….) can be discussed.
    We’re internationally represented here and I find Symbiostock should offer support in any language.
    I think the biggest strength of Symbiostock is the manpower which is composed of the international contributors called with different talents thats more power than any Agency has.

Regards

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Willkommen! I’m pretty sure there are a few german speakers who visit here – they should be able to help you no problem.

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

@leo wrote:

Willkommen! I’m pretty sure there are a few german speakers who visit here – they should be able to help you no problem.

As I’m one of the German Symbiostock network members, I’d like to offer my help. Just send me a PM here or a mail via the contact form at flashstockphoto:
    http://www.flashstockphoto.com/contact-me/
    … ach ja, willkommen auch von mir 😀

Profile photo of SymbioFan
    SymbioFan
    Blocked

Hi Leo thx for you reply!

I thought less of me as to the other users in the different countries that have little information in their native language about Symbiostock.
    There are a few forums in which I was looking for information and hardly any of the possibilities of Symbiostock is aware.

Many know nothing of Symbiostock. For others, everything is to complicated. And from german view it is complicatet because our taxes and laws.

I will for example probably first have to use a co op solution. Not because of technical or installation problems but only because tax and law issues.
    A possibility to develop solutions for country-specific issues are be useful i think.

Guten Tag jsfoto!
    Many thanks for your help supply!
    At the moment I check the co-op opportunities.
    Later I will have determined many questions 😀

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

The co-op path was chosen to bypass some of the international complications
    http://cascoly-images.com/pix/symbiostock-installation-service/

there is a translation section of the forum which addresses some of the challenges, but what’s needed is a native speaker to help with any translation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.