Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

@jorodrigues wrote:

@christine wrote:

If you are using wordfence you can look and see

I saw some reports of it not working properly with the new theme and decided to avoid complications on the start up. Should I install it now?

Jo

I am running Wordfence on version 2.8.2 and have not seen any issues. I have tested registering, purchasing, uploading, and processing and have not seen any conflicts with Wordfence yet.

Tim

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

@christine wrote:

That was me – I can break anything ! It works with my live site but locks me out on my test site so I am trying something else there but it is not so informative

LOL! So YOU are the one breaking all the toys?! 😀 Well I guess someone has to do the honours hehe 😉

Jo

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

@tdahl-stock wrote:

@jorodrigues wrote:

@christine wrote:

If you are using wordfence you can look and see

I saw some reports of it not working properly with the new theme and decided to avoid complications on the start up. Should I install it now?

Jo

I am running Wordfence on version 2.8.2 and have not seen any issues. I have tested registering, purchasing, uploading, and processing and have not seen any conflicts with Wordfence yet.

Tim

Thanks very much! I will look into it. I started my site on the premise that less is more and if I don’t know what it does… I don’t need it hehe. Slowly adding in stuff that I need 🙂

Jo

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.