Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of DonQuicky
    DonQuicky
    Participant

After upgrading Symbiostock Professional to 1.4.7 i do experience errors on sending Tweets with the option Tweet Selected Images. See errors below.

Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in/home/debxxxxx/domains/dutchreflex.nl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ss-professional/lib/twitter-manager/functions.php on line 89

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/debxxxxx/domains/dutchreflex.nl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ss-professional/lib/twitter-manager/functions.php:89) in/home/debxxxxx/domains/dutchreflex.nl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ss-professional/lib/twitter-manager/functions.php on line 58

Bug in 1.4.7?

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I’m working on the twitter feature like crazy. Thanks for showing me — I’ll get right on that.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Also let me know if your auto-poster is working for twitter. There’s so many things it manages there’s been a few hickups since I’ve implemented it. its gotten a lot of my attention in the last week.

DonQuicky
    Participant

Hi Leo,

Thanks for your quick response!

I only use the ad-hoc Twitter option. I just noticed the tweet did get posted, but only the error appeared. I also checked option Tweet daily queue and that one seems to go without any errors.

So Tweets get tweeted, but on ad-hoc with the errors mentioned.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Great, I’m on it now.
    what is an ‘ad-hoc’?

DonQuicky
    Participant

Ad-hoc means like ‘on demand’. Thought it was English also but it seems to be a Dutch word only 😀

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Fixed, you should have a new version update now.

DonQuicky
    Participant

Leo, you fixed it!!! Just upgraded to 1.4.8 and all seems fine!

Thanks for the quick resolution and Leo, despite of some negative response of some people (one ?) keep in mind that most of the Symbiostock users think you are doing a great job. I hope you will continue doing this great things with Symbiostock.

Greets from a satisfied user!

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

@donquicky wrote:

Thanks for the quick resolution and Leo, despite of some negative response of some people (one ?) keep in mind that most of the Symbiostock users think you are doing a great job. I hope you will continue doing this great things with Symbiostock.

Greets from a satisfied user!

+1 +1 +1 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.