Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

I was speaking with Christine today and she told me about Pictureengine.com, a place where you can make publicity to your photos. I suddenly realised that I had this idea four years ago when I have built Shopartgallery.com and I had an wonderful idea. If you want and like, I can open Shopartgallery free for all the Symbiostock members – Premium Membership. Shopartgallery is showing where a photo is sold – practically all the agencies and private sites where a photo is in sale. I think it becomes a known site because I see the photos published having a lot of visits and our community grows each day. The photos can be uploaded in small resolution, they are not purchased from Shopartgallery.
    Take a look at it http://www.shopartgallery.com, who wants to publish photos through it have to just Register for a free membership, than send me an email or a message here and I will change the free membership with Premium membership free. I do this because I want that Symbiostock becomes more popular and also I want to make grow my site too. 🙂

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

Hi Corina,

Thank you for this, I have registered today and will try and upload some thumbnails later to explore how it works

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of akz
    akz
    Participant

Hi,
    I was surprised today when got premium membership as symbiostock site owner. Thanks for this!

Is it possible to implement some way to publish files from our sites to shopartgallery.com automatically? Currently it takes too much time.

Ezeepics
    Participant

@akz wrote:

Hi,
    I was surprised today when got premium membership as symbiostock site owner. Thanks for this!

Is it possible to implement some way to publish files from our sites to shopartgallery.com automatically? Currently it takes too much time.

No, unfortunately is not possible. It cost too much to build such application. We tried to implement it but the costs flyed to many thousands and the site doesn’t have thousands of users. 😐
    Sorry we cannot offer such solution .

Ezeepics
    Participant

Maybe if we find enough bakers for this idea , disposed to buy a lifetime membership for 10 euros we could build such a thing. 😀

Profile photo of akz
    akz
    Participant

Thanks for answer!

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Great job and thanks a lot!

Ezeepics
    Participant

@leo wrote:

Great job and thanks a lot!

You’re all welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.