Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Snap Vectors
    Snap Vectors
    Participant

Hello. I have Leo’s Premium Plugin installed, and I want to get the Twitter capabilities running.

I had a few questions about it:
    1. In the Twitter panel of the plugin, it gives a radio button to “Add images to daily queue”. How do you add images to the queue?
    2. Is there a way to set it up so that it automatically tweets whenever you publish a new image?

Thanks!
    Nate

Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

Hi,

In the batch editor search for the images you want to add to the queue. Once you find the images make your selection by highlighting the ones you want to be added to the queue. The selected images will be highlighted in green.

Then click on the Twitter heading. In the Tweet Images window that pops up choose “add to Twitter daily queue”. Then click the button at the bottom labeled “Save Changes to Selected Images”.

That sets up the queue. Then go to Symbiostock (ladybug) – Twitter menu. You will need to setup the authentication and authenticate to your Twitter account. Once that is done choose your options such as “Large Preview”, then select “Post daily by preselected Twitter queue and then how many daily you want to post to your twitter account. I just set it to 1 daily.

Then “Save Twitter Options” at the bottom.

I do not think I have missed anything but hopefully that will work for you.

As for the second question, I do not know a way to post new images to twitter.

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

Actually, select and add only one image at a time! Otherwise you can’t include tags.

Profile photo of jarih
    jarih
    Participant

My images do not goes to Twitter…

– account is ok
    – images are included to daily queue
    – 1 daily posting is on

I don’t know what’s wrong..

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

Have you linked it to Twitter?

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of jarih
    jarih
    Participant

hmm.. if it’s under “Save Twitter Options” I am not sure.. But now it should be linked 🙂

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

Somehow ONE particular image file of mine always caused the automated twitter queue to stop working. It took me some time to realize that only this file didn’t get digested by the twitter queue. I still haven’t figured out why.

http://picturebreeze.com/stock/photos/image/rodeo-bull-riding/

Profile photo of jarih
    jarih
    Participant

Actually my automated twitter queue doesn’t work at all. Everything is set right. Anyway I can send image one by one to twitter, selected images. Only this queue is some how still missing..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.