Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

@christine wrote:

Is the Titanic the best metaphore though ? 😀

Thanks for making me laugh Christine 😀

But I think I’ll give it a break nevertheless, when I find time.

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

@christine wrote:

I am sure that Steve and I can agree to differ rather than get into a disagreement 🙂 I like to give people the benefit of the doubt until proven one way or the other.

Is the Titanic the best metaphore though ? 😀

first, if I ever speak as a moderator, i’ll make that clear in the post. otherwise anything I post here is just my personal opinion

I wasn’t trying to be negative, but history is history and some people have already lot money by giving the benefit of the doubt; PE is making new claims now, and i’ll wait to see actual results. i’ll be among the first to promote them if they can do what they say. but they still haven’t addressed the problem of telling buyers they’ll get the cheapest image while telling sellers they’ll won’t be undercut by agencies offering their images

Profile photo of sharpshot
    sharpshot
    Participant

I’d love to have a genuine trial of PE when it is fully working. Having signed up for the trial and being told they were working around the clock to go live back in November 2012, I soon realised it was a complete waste of my time, I’m very wary now.

I’d love to see PE work but all of us paying them $10 a month or more for a service that buyers might only use occasionally doesn’t appeal to me. I also don’t really understand the advantage of using PE for symbiostock users? Wont our images be searchable on the PE site if we pay them or not?

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

@sharpshot wrote:

I’d love to have a genuine trial of PE when it is fully working. Having signed up for the trial and being told they were working around the clock to go live back in November 2012, I soon realised it was a complete waste of my time, I’m very wary now.

I’d love to see PE work but all of us paying them $10 a month or more for a service that buyers might only use occasionally doesn’t appeal to me. I also don’t really understand the advantage of using PE for symbiostock users? Wont our images be searchable on the PE site if we pay them or not?

sym gives you a way to connect, but you still need to pay to have your sym site included — however, those same images from micro agencies will already be there at lower prices, unless there has been a major change

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.