Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of pxhidalgo
    pxhidalgo
    Participant

Hi Guys… maybe this is happening to someone else:

when i do a search using the search bar i dont get all the results (17 results):
    http://fotos593.com/?s=navidad&post_type=image

but if i click the keyword on one of the images i get all the results (94 results):
    http://fotos593.com/search-images/navidad/

How can i fix this?

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I can see that, but I can’t explain why it is 🙂 It isn’t every term – I tried nutrition as an example, and it caught 173 results both with a search and clicking on a keyword.

By the way, I noticed some highly questionable keywords on a number of your images. This has nothing to do with the bug, but really will not help buyers searching your porfolio. As an example, on an image of the word FREE in metal type, you had the following, most of which don’t – even at a stretch – apply to this image:

background, banner, bargain, blank, business, card, chain, christmas, department, design, element, frame, free, gift, Graphic, grocery, hole, icon, identify, identity, illustration, isolated, label, lable, luggage, mark, market, message, money, name, navidad, paper, parcel, piece, poster, price, promotion, retail, sale, sell, set, shadow, shop, shopper, sign, store, string, symbol, tag, thread

pxhidalgo
    Participant

I have noticed that the new keywords that i recently entered are the ones that don’t seem to show up in the search results.

Yes you’re right… i got a lot of work ahead cleaning up the nonrelevant keywords! actually i am planing on deleting them and changing everything to Spanish… lot of work ahead.

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

@pxhidalgo wrote:

I have noticed that the new keywords that i recently entered are the ones that don’t seem to show up in the search results..

Do you mean that the keywords read from your images when they were initially processed are handled correctly, but ones you added in the WordPress interface are not? That might be a clue for Leo

Do you have the premium plugin (which has its own search not the basic WordPress search)?

pxhidalgo
    Participant

Yes Jsnover, the keywords that were embedded in the metadata work fine the ones I added later in the wordpress interface dont… Yes i do have the premium plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.