Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

Leo – would it be possible to have an On/Off button in the Settings area to control the scrolling feature in our network partner search results?

Maybe it’s just me but I find the speed of the scroll and the randomness to be distracting and if I was a buyer I would not like to be studying images only to have them zip away.

I think the graphic arrows on the left and right make it clear enough that there are more images available and buyers will manually scroll if they see something they like.

If there is an added SEO advantage to scrolling in more images then perhaps they could be just a bit slower?

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

+1

I think static would be better for me.

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Agree

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I can try to keep that on the possible to-do list. OR we can just turn it off – FOR GOOD! But it would have to be a fairly agreed thing.

Profile photo of ajt
    ajt
    Participant

Maybe three options: scrolling on, scrolling off, display like local results (several rows with all images)?

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

If clients can still scroll manually with the arrows I would be happy to have automatic turned off.

They whizz past at different times depending on how many there are and it can get somewhat distracting.

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant
    Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

I know I’ve seen this before but I don’t have this enabled on my site. Is this an off site thing or something I don’t have switched on?

Edit: Ok I understand now. It appears AFTER you search on a site 🙂

Jo

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

@cathyslife stockphotos wrote:

@jorodrigues wrote:

I know I’ve seen this before but I don’t have this enabled on my site. Is this an off site thing or something I don’t have switched on?

If you have added people to your network, do a search on your site for something common, i use christmas because most people usually have something. You will see the results after your images.

Thanks Cathy!

Jo

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.