Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of simi
    simi
    Participant

Hi all

Last night i uploaded some images using Symbiostock Image Uploaded , and Image uploader was failing for files size more than 10MB , i contacted Blue Host support to increase max file size limit and they did it , bit still it didnot solve the problem
    hence i FTP file size more than 10 MB. and uploaded file using Image Uploader , and then signed out.

today morning when thought of processing all those images , i am not getting process to draft button and “green,yellow,red” drop down.
    Please find the bellow Screen shot view

is this problem with bluehost , did i miss any thing , please let me know if anyone faced such issue earlier.

Profile photo of shotupdave
    shotupdave
    Participant

when you right click on the image file and look under details does the files and the title, subject and tags (keywords)

Profile photo of simi
    simi
    Participant

Hi Shotupdave

title, subject and tags are empty for last night uploaded files , but for my all files these field are empty , i never faced issue earlier.

Profile photo of simi
    simi
    Participant

one more thing i uploaded more thant 10 files , and it is just showing these two files in “Process Upload” widgets , urgently need help.

Profile photo of shotupdave
    shotupdave
    Participant

i have not witnessed that error so I do not know if I can help you

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I haven’t seen this error, and I use Bluehost and have images much larger than 10MB. I notice that you’re not using ImageMagick (top left of your screenshot).

Go to the cPanel in Bluehost and under PhP Configuration, check the box for ImageMagick (it’s down below the radio button choices for which version of Php to use).

Then try and process your uploads again (and you should see that it says “Using ImageMagick (exec enabled). “). I’m not certain that this is the problem, but ImageMagick is a much better image processor, so you should switch.

Profile photo of simi
    simi
    Participant

Hi all

Finally Issue is resolved 🙂 , jsnover and shotupdave thanks a lot for suggestion , jsnover thanks for letting me know about imagick, i have enabled it but that didn’t solve the problem , hence i had gone to bluehost content/upload area , and found out , those file, i have tranfered using FTP via filezilla , was in text mode , so most probably when i was transfering files i didnt use Binary mode , which i generally do when i do FTP manually using command prompt , in Filezilla i forgot to select bin option , and those file reside in upload folder as text mode , i deleted those file and now i am getting “process to draft” option along with “process upload” button 🙂 , i will have nice sleep now 🙂 .

Screen shot view for better clarity

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.