Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Simply download the theme again from here:
    https://github.com/orangeman555/symbiostock/blob/master/symbiostock.zip?raw=true

There was no problem, rather I just uploaded the wrong plugin to the updates center.

Profile photo of farbled
    farbled
    Participant

Works fine now. I just re-did the upload and it went through perfectly.

Profile photo of sandorgora
    sandorgora
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

Leo, I have a question about this before I update. Will the “Clean Theme” that you revised several months still work with this new version of the main SYS theme?

Thanks for your ongoing work on this project… for your answer to my question!

Martha

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

There should be no problem. This version only has a few branding changes (icons, default avatars, etc) it won’t effect you much.

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Is there a new version? Nothing is showing up as an update, and I am on 3.2.9?

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

This one you simply download from github. I’ll have another update out soon with a few new changes mostly for newbies.

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

@leo wrote:

There should be no problem. This version only has a few branding changes (icons, default avatars, etc) it won’t effect you much.

OK. I’ll give it a try. Thanks!

Profile photo of peresanz
    peresanz
    Participant

Leo,

I miss a thread with all the updates explained. What have been added on each update and stuff like that. When I enter my WordPress Dashboard and find that a new update is available for Symbiostock I use to come to the forum to find out what’s new but always have a hard time in finding this information. Is there any thread or folder in the forum dedicated to explain the progress and modifications made on each update? Would be very much appreciated 🙂

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

Change log/History +1

THPStock
    Participant

+1 changelog 🙂

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@peresanz wrote:

Leo,

I miss a thread with all the updates explained. What have been added on each update and stuff like that. When I enter my WordPress Dashboard and find that a new update is available for Symbiostock I use to come to the forum to find out what’s new but always have a hard time in finding this information. Is there any thread or folder in the forum dedicated to explain the progress and modifications made on each update? Would be very much appreciated 🙂

Thanks for mentioning. I will post the update. Yesterday I spent most of the day stabilizing the .com site — its been a plague and I finally stopped it from crashing every 24 hours.

I’ll post the update and send out an email in the way we used to a year ago.

THPStock
    Participant

Look forward to it, just noticed 3.3.2 is available – I’m already 3 versions behind! How did that happen!? 😉

Look forward to hearing whats changed.

THPStock
    Participant

Can I just add a small request to the list of bugs/improvements, if its not already on there thats been bugging me for ages…

The text that says “Supporting Files” under the ZIP option on an image page doesn’t really seem to fit or explain things more clearly. Can we please have the ability to edit that text, or remove it completely, in the Symbio admin? I would much prefer to be able to write something like “eps & jpg” in there to explain the ZIP option. But maybe some would just rather remove it completely.

Would this be a hard change to implement Leo?

You’ve probably got bigger fish to fry at the moment, which i understand 🙂 Just a suggestion.

Profile photo of Imago Borealis
    Imago Borealis
    Participant

@thp wrote:

Can I just add a small request to the list of bugs/improvements, if its not already on there thats been bugging me for ages…

The text that says “Supporting Files” under the ZIP option on an image page doesn’t really seem to fit or explain things more clearly. Can we please have the ability to edit that text, or remove it completely, in the Symbio admin? I would much prefer to be able to write something like “eps & jpg” in there to explain the ZIP option. But maybe some would just rather remove it completely.

Would this be a hard change to implement Leo?

You’ve probably got bigger fish to fry at the moment, which i understand 🙂 Just a suggestion.

I think this is already solved. If that piece of text is translation ready (as it should be) then you could change it as discussed here: http://www.symbiostock.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1061. I have changed about a dozen or so text bits that I didn’t like.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.