Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

Hi Symbiostock

Like your product but although you say it’s easy to use I’m having issues, I want my product page to look like the symbiostock express site that I bought but it isn’t working the way you have demonstrated. I have put in the attributes and then the variables but I am getting a drop down list instead of what I see on your page which is the actual different licensees. I would like mine to be displayed the same way. Can you help?

Wish you gave examples in the actual site so I can run some dummy stock to see how you made the pages as my doesn’t look anything like yours, Any suggestion

Many thanks in advance for any help given

Also wish I could upload  a file to show you want I mean.

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

Hi Crystal

I’m assuming you have bought and installed the Symbiostock express theme? That is different (and in addition) to the Symbiostock plugin.

Steve

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

There are free image sharing options you could use to upload a file for making your point.
    My guess is that maybe you don’t have the Symbiostock Express theme correctly installed.

Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

Hi Guys

Thanks for the feedback @ steveh – Yes I have and I have installed the plugin also  – along with the woocmmerce plugin and the rev slider I just don’t know why is isn’t displaying right …. Do I need another plugin?

@ Andre perhaps  – Ive installed a lot of WordPress sites but this one seems to going A.W.O.L on me

The only thing that I have not done as yet is installed the imagik php

Very strange and a bit frustrating – Any ideas on what I should do to fix it?

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

Can you show us the site and how it is appearing?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.