Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

Hello, after the upgrade to the last version of Symbiostock this morning, I have some problems sharing my images on all the social networks.
    Before I have the description of my image displayed when I shared. Now the description is not displayed anymore, only the title and the link.
    In Facebook is worst, I have no image displayed, no title and no description. Do you encountered this problem too? Any suggestions? Thank you.

Ezeepics
    Participant

I removed from Yoast the Facebook admin and the problem is worst. Now I can share images, but is not the image I’m sharing appearing in the post, but other images found on the page. The title and descriptions are not appearing.

Ezeepics
    Participant

With Facebook I resolved. I hope it will work. I go in Settings – > Sharing and click on Connect button on Facebook. Refreshed page and works. But when I tried to press connect on Google + I got this message:
    “Something which should never happen, happened. Sorry about that. If you try again, maybe it will work.

Error code: -32301″

All the other socials continue to display only the title of the photo and link, not the description. I don’t know what to try anymore.

Ezeepics
    Participant

Facebook not works again, and this time didn’t do nothing! How is this? Now is working, after 5 minutes is not working? Nobody has these problems?

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

I do things the old-fashioned way…manually. If you add the Floating Social Bar plugin http://www.wpbeginner.com/floating-social-bar/ you can tweet or like from any page on your site.

I’m leery of posting everything automatically to FB and Twitter, because I add a lot of images daily.

Ezeepics
    Participant

@shelma1 wrote:

I do things the old-fashioned way…manually. If you add the Floating Social Bar plugin http://www.wpbeginner.com/floating-social-bar/ you can tweet or like from any page on your site.

I’m leery of posting everything automatically to FB and Twitter, because I add a lot of images daily.

But I’m not posting nothing automatically. I was speaking about what’s happening if I manually share my images. I have the social networks buttons on each image page. When I want I share something, but nothing is automatically. I keep the Publicize service of Jetpack because is good from SEO point of view. Everything worked well until today when I upgraded.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.