Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ivonnewierink
    ivonnewierink
    Participant

Maybe finally my problem can solved 😀

When I process images, I process them to publish. Then I want to put them in the right categories etc with the Symbiostock batch editor.
    Asume, I will see the last processed 10 images, I put in the first field a – and in the second field a 10. The system responds with random 10 images from my 14.000 uploades images 🙁

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I’m not sure I understand the problem. It definitely sounds new. Are you saying you don’t get listings in order of date?

14,000 images???? 😯

Can you elaborate a bit?

ivonnewierink
    Participant

I can’t say it in different way, excuse for my bad English.

As told, I upload some images, then I processed them to publish. With the Symbiostock batch editor I can’t find them, because I can’t see the newest uploads. It seams that the sorting order is wrong, or something.

I have stopped uploading for months now, and had the project left for what it is, because I cannot uploading the last years. I started with my beginning years, and stopped with uploading from the year 2010 ;). So, hope you can help me, than I can uploading the newest years, so maybe the project finally become a success.

I have the biggest portfolio so far, see http://symbiostock.info/index2.php?search_item=&search_order=2

Profile photo of rolfo
    rolfo
    Participant

Hi Yvonne I also have a hard time to understand your problem. You can contact me in German maybe I can help you directly or help with the translation so others can help you better.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Hello, hope you had a nice weekend.

So in the batch editor when you search the latest images, they are not lining up according to latest? But rather random?

That is odd – they should line up by date or number …

Just to check, are you using the premium plugin? Or just the basic? Regarding the basic – even that should show latest images, but I’ll have to know more about your problem to fix it.

Also you can set me up with an admin account allowing me to see it directly.

ivonnewierink
    Participant

Hi Leo, Yes, thats the situation. I see only the very first uploads. I send you the administrator information 😉 😀

ivonnewierink
    Participant

Hi Leo,

Have you had a moment to look at my site? I sent you the data to log in.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Thank you for your patience. I’ve been busy with the new version among other things.

I didn’t have to log into your site – I checked the search function of the premium plugin and sure enough it orders by rank, not by ID or time uploaded.

Email me at leo [at] clipartillustration [.] com and I’ll send you the revised version and see how that does for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.