Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of hlehnerer
    hlehnerer
    Participant

Steve is going to install the Pro Plugin after his vacation. I want the plugin mainly to create a Extended License. Should I wait uploading more image until then? Because I don’t want to edit each image after the change. Or is it possible to add a license and make the change then for all uploaded images without editing each individual image?

Is there another reason why I should buy the Pro Plugin. Any other tip I should know about the Pro Plugin?

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

You get the batch editor with the premium plugin so you’ll be able to change existing images after the fact. You can also then set the defaults for all new uploads so they get your licenses automatically.

I’d say that better search, licenses, hover previews and the batch editor are the big reasons to get the premium plugin. I’m not a fan of the Twitter integration (I find the tweets annoying to receive so I don’t send them :)) but that’s a very personal thing. I have done a collection once as a promo item, but in general don’t have things that I think make sense to sell that way. If you do, then that’s a big plus of the plugin.

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

Sorry that I ask, I didn’t follow the things…But is a new Pro plugin? Because I have baught the Symbiostock Professional Plugin last year.

Profile photo of hlehnerer
    hlehnerer
    Participant

JoAnnSnover, Thank you for your answer! It was very helpful to me.

Ezeepics, I don’t know if it is new or updated. For me it would be new, because I just started with the co-op site, and I don’t have so far the pro plugin.

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

@ezeepics wrote:

Sorry that I ask, I didn’t follow the things…But is a new Pro plugin? Because I have baught the Symbiostock Professional Plugin last year.

No, there is no new Pro-Plugin … if you bought it last year and have updated to the latest version everything is fine.

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

Oh, ok, that’s fine, yes, I baught Symbiostock professional last year and I update it regularly. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.