Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

Hi Folks,

We use to use some acronym for the agencies such as DT, SS, IS, FL, and so on.

So, give you vote in the poll and your suggestion here for which acronym you would like to use for “Symbiostock Theme” and do not confuse with other stock agencies and others.

Thanks.

Acronym:
    The term acronym is the name for a word from the first letters of each word in a series of words (such as IMHO, created from In My Humble Opinion | BTW – By The Way | ASAP – As Soon As Possible)

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

Either the full name of Symbiostock or Sys as many people have already been using

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

@christine wrote:

Either the full name of Symbiostock or Sys as many people have already been using

– Sys, seems “System”, and “Symbiostock” isn’t an acronym. Would be great the community adopt a new one for “SST”. :0) Well, just a suggestion. Let the poll rolls. It won’t hurt anybody. ;0)

Profile photo of sandorgora
    sandorgora
    Participant

SYS

(and btw: the double s is difficult in Europe because of WWII)

Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

I voted for SYS but I am good with either SYS or SYM.

I think we need to be careful because things will get confusing. There is the Symbiostock Theme, SYmbiostock Professional Plugin, other Symbiostock Plugins, and in the future maybe Symbiostock will be broken up into modules.

So my vote is for SYS or SYM as an acronym for a site as a whole and not just the theme.

Just my thoughts.

-Tim

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.