Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of alila
    alila
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I have posted this in the other thread but i guess i would get quicker response if i make it a separate thread, as it’s a different problem anyway.
    So i have done 2 test purchases with the help of my friend. And this is what happened :
    – First, for account registration, the email that is sent to customer is from bluehost email address and it goes to his spam folder. Is there any way to change it to my site email?
    – Second, for the purchase, both times: customer pays with a credit card in paypal and does not want the paypal account registration option when asked and both times after that page Paypal says : Sorry your last action could not be completed, however we both received email from paypal about the transaction so it is gone through. The customer does not receive any email with link to download. When he logs into his account on my site and goes to the customer management area the item is still in the cart just like before the payment, but if he scrolls down there is “Your licensed images” and the file is there and he can download it.
    I just started yesterday so i got the latest 2.8.2 version, however i dont know what is my php.
    For paypal i just put my email address in there, did not change anything in the IPN and did not set up the return url, do i have to do that? the thing is i set it up for my Photoshelter site before, although right now i am not using Paypal for my Photoshelter site anymore but i might switch back in the future so i prefer not to touch it.

Thanks for your help.

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

I saw your other post but ould not work out what the problem was as it all seems to be working for you? Sometimes emails take a while to arrive

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.