Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

Hi all,

When viewing search results on my site on the iPad, two glitches. First, the results are stacked on the left side of the page. But more worrying is the magnifying glass that pops up in the upper left of an image when I click on it. If I press it, a window pops up with info about the image, the larger watermarked view, and prices…but they’re the wrong prices! The prices are the default prices that are set in the Symbiostock theme, not the price I’ve set for the image. In fact, they’re the prices for the four jpg sizes, which I don’t even offer, and not the eps, which I do.

Same on your site? Give it a try.

(The site doesn’t work at all on iPhone.)

Profile photo of shotupdave
    shotupdave
    Participant

I just viewed your website on my Samsung pad and phone and only a eps files shows for sale @ 9.99, no other options are available.

Profile photo of Russell
    Russell
    Participant

Hi Michele – I just tested your site on my iPad and can confirm what you’ve seen, for both display and pricing.

I visited my own site and whilst results do stack to the left, my pricing seems ok on a random sample.

There is an odd sliding effect too but this only affects the Network results – results stacked on the left in a single column rhythmically appear on the right before sliding back to the left if there’s more than 5 or 6 images (so that all images in the search results end up displayed in a particular contributor’s panel). This happens with a period of 3 seconds and isn’t affected if I rotate my iPad to landscape orientation.

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

I would guess it is something to do with your only having one price but the default shows all prices. Is it possible to delete the defaults?

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

I set all the values to “00” and that disappeared them. Thanks, all!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.