Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jan
    Jan
    Participant

As the title says my site is not indexed any more at symbiostock.info

I have been away a while so maybe I missed so important info about changes or something else.
    symbiostock_network.csv and symbiostock_image_info.csv are still in the root folder.

Using version 1.3.3

Any ideas?

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

When AJT sees a site pop up in the forum he adds it. This thread might be enough to get you added!

Profile photo of ajt
    ajt
    Participant

@jan wrote:

I have been away a while so maybe I missed so important info about changes or something else.
    symbiostock_network.csv and symbiostock_image_info.csv are still in the root folder.

Using version 1.3.3

Any ideas?

Symbiostock.info reports 24 attempts of fetching csv files from your site, but they were empty all the time. Now it is ok, maybe because you updated to 1.3.3, I don’t know.
    One thing: your symbiocard has 0 in field “symbiostock_num_images”.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Your system is awesome…is this due to something Symbiostock theme is doing?

Profile photo of ajt
    ajt
    Participant

I don’t know 🙂
    I remember, that last year some people had Nextgen Gallery, and their sites had empty files symbiostock_image_info.
    I also noticed, that some image info files have empty image paths or other fields.

For everyone:
    If your site disappeared from symbiostock.info, but you are sure that it should be there, please let me know.

Profile photo of Jan
    Jan
    Participant

@ajt wrote:

@jan wrote:

Using version 1.3.3

Any ideas?

Symbiostock.info reports 24 attempts of fetching csv files from your site, but they were empty all the time. Now it is ok, maybe because you updated to 1.3.3, I don’t know.
    One thing: your symbiocard has 0 in field “symbiostock_num_images”.

Ah.. I see my site is indexed again!

I also see that my image count on your site, symbiostock.info, is correct. On my site it says that my Portfolio = 0. Has this something to do with: has 0 in field “symbiostock_num_images”? If so how can I correct this?

Thanks so fat ajt!!

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

your symbiocard.xml file still lists 0 images and you symbiostock_image_info.xml file is empty too — you might try doing a new update (bottom of symbio/networking page)

then look at http://www.jbstockimages.com/symbiostock_image_info.xml

and http://www.jbstockimages.com/symbiocard.xml

if it still persists – leave a message in the bug stomping thread in development

Profile photo of Jan
    Jan
    Participant

@cascoly wrote:

your symbiocard.xml file still lists 0 images and you symbiostock_image_info.xml file is empty too — you might try doing a new update (bottom of symbio/networking page)

then look at http://www.jbstockimages.com/symbiostock_image_info.xml

and http://www.jbstockimages.com/symbiocard.xml

if it still persists – leave a message in the bug stomping thread in development

I noticed there was an update from 1.3.3 to 1.4.6 that seemed to be the solution. The update gave the images a bang on the head, or something like that 🙄

It works again.

btw, alot of updates in a short while! From 1.3.3 to 1.4.6.

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

the image.xml looks good, but the symbiocard.xml still reports 0 images…

Profile photo of Jan
    Jan
    Participant

Ah yes, I see.

Oh wait, just did a Ctrl-F5 in the browser and it now shows:

Have no idea what caused this but it should be all ok now, I hope.

Profile photo of Jan
    Jan
    Participant

I have the error 0 back again. 🙁

I made a log file last year to catch PHP errors and just noticed it was 10 MB big now and full of MYSQL errors like:

[01-Feb-2014 10:10:28 UTC] WordPress database error MySQL server has gone away for query SELECT COUNT(*)
    FROM wp_postmeta
    WHERE
    (meta_key = 'symbiostock_rating' AND meta_value = 3);
    made by do_action_ref_array, call_user_func_array, update_symbiocards, symbiostock_save_network_info, network_manager->generate_network_info, network_manager->count_images

I looked up “MySQL server has gone away for query” and found this page:
    http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/gone-away.html

For me to find a solution for this error is too much as the list of possible causes is huge. Could even be a bug in Symbiostock as I read.

Does anyone have an idea?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.