Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of shotupdave
    shotupdave
    Participant

For some reason I am now not getting the mid size thumbnail. Anyone else running to this into this or have a fix. It creates the small thumbnail but not the large preview

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

Is this on your galleries or are you talking about the larger hover image from SYXtra?

Jo

shotupdave
    Participant

@jorodrigues wrote:

Is this on your galleries or are you talking about the larger hover image from SYXtra?

Jo

Not running SYXtra since it does not work well anymore, I get the small 150x thumbnail but not the larger preview that occurs on the image page. This just starting happening this week. Before that it worked fine.

JoRodrigues
    Participant

Ok, that I’m afraid I am at a loss to explain. Perhaps someone else may know why you get thumbs on your image page instead of the proper preview with the watermark.

Jo

shotupdave
    Participant

Thanks for the help no matter what. Also your work is outstanding

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

Removed my post about hover previews from SYXtra because that’s not relevant to the OP’s question.

shotupdave
    Participant

This is what I am getting:

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

Sorry – I misunderstood what you were referring to. Disregard everything I said!

If you check in your wp-content directory for that image number, do you have the file? As an example from my own site, for image 1590 the two files are

http://www.digitalbristles.com/wp-content/uploads/symbiostock_rf_content/1590-minipic.jpg
    http://www.digitalbristles.com/wp-content/uploads/symbiostock_rf_content/1590-arched-walkway.jpg

And if you have both files, can you view the supposedly larger one in a browser?

If the file doesn’t exist, then you have a problem with image processing – which can fail silently in a number of cases – you just get a blank screen at the end

shotupdave
    Participant

I went thru my log to figure out what I added and changed. I went from 5.3 to 5.4 version of PHP. Once I went back to 5.3 its working again

JoRodrigues
    Participant

@shotupdave wrote:

Thanks for the help no matter what. Also your work is outstanding

You’re welcome and Thanks 🙂

Sorry but your screenshot is of the area with the SS logo with the ladybird. Is that what you are talking about? Just above where the screenshot is cut looks like you are loading a normal sized image.

If you are talking about the lady bug then that is set it up under your “Profile page (Top Right hand corner) > “Symbiostock Profile and Extended Network Info” > Personal Photo

Maybe I am still misunderstanding?

Jo

shotupdave
    Participant

Notice there is no image on the page. Once I went back to PHP 5.3 it started to produce the large thumbnail again.

JoRodrigues
    Participant

@shotupdave wrote:

Notice there is no image on the page. Once I went back to PHP 5.3 it started to produce the large thumbnail again.

Looks like the bottom of the image is peeping through but the rest has been pushed up under the headers and menu.

I’m afraid I can’t think of anything else but that there is a conflict between the Theme and either a plugin, or a customisation in the child theme? My knowledge of code is limited.

jo

shotupdave
    Participant

The image that would be there was not being produced. I checked the folder that these images are kept and that file was not there.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

What is your website btw?

shotupdave
    Participant

@leo wrote:

What is your website btw?

lastockphotography.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.