Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of xochicalco
    xochicalco
    Participant

I am new Symbiostock and have been trying to create a site.

I am using a Child Theme hosted on Godaddy.com.

Latest Version of WordPress and latest version of Symbiostock.

I am a vector artist and have been trying to upload my images. They get through…and get processed with metadata intact but there is no image preview either on the edit page or the purchase page. I can see the referance images on the All Images page of my dashboard….and in my latest images widget but clicking on them sends me to the purchase page with the item title and no preview.

I have been crawling the forums about this and have tried a number of solutions none of which has altered the problem.

The php.ini memory was boosted to 256m (from 128m).
    Result: No Change

I tried a number of different changes to the watermark. Uploaded new watermarks. Had the watermarks pulled from different servers.
    Result: No Change

One other odd thing I noticed. On the image preview page (where there is no image) the Ladybug Symbiostock logo is still there. I had thought that would have been replaced by my square logo. I doubled check the settings and the url is right. The main header logo has a similar url and comes up fine.

Anyone else having this problem. Could the problem be still in the watermark? If the Square Avatar Logo is not showing up maybe the site is not reading the urls from those 2 slots in settings?

Can someone tell me the default locations of the original watermark? maybe that will work?

Like the idea of Symbiostock….but if I can’t show images its not a lot of use.

thx

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

The first thing (just in case) is to verify that you’ve supplied the correct watermark in the settings panel.

I find sometimes that people put the URL to the media page of the watermark, but do not directly reference the file.

Otherwise, simply set up an admin account for me leo [at] symbiostock.org

Profile photo of StockCube
    StockCube
    Participant

Just to clarify – I think Leo is referring to the settings tab on the Symbiostock menu, not the settings menu itself on WP.

xochicalco
    Participant

this is what I have in the watermark box.

http://karmadogs.com/symbiostock/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/watermark1.png

Is this correct? It pulls up the image.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Thats correct.

So you have the proper link inserted in the settings area and its still crashing in the process? That means (and I think you mentioned you already addressed this) that the memory for processing images might still be set too low.

xochicalco
    Participant

The php.ini memory was boosted to 256m (from 128m).

It made no difference.

Attempts were made uploading just jpgs (with no eps files) of very small size…still no preview.

I can see the referance images on the All Images page of my dashboard….and in my latest images widget but clicking on them sends me to the purchase page with the item title and no preview.

We set up an admin for you on http://karmadogs.com/symbiostock/wp-admin/
    You should have gotten an email about it….if you didn’t get the log in infor I’ll send it again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.