Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

I just added a section to my FAQ and I’m quite sure it could be sad better 😀
    So any help from native speakers is very much appreciated.

Photo Collections
    I also offer photo collections here. Photo collections with three or more photos can be bought in all sizes (bloggee, small, medium oder large) as standard license or extended license and come along with a significant price reduction compared to single licenses.
    If you don’t find exactly what you need, please feel free to contact me and I will create the collection you need.

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

Photo Collections
    See my Photo Collections for sets of three or more photos available at a significantly lower price than when licensing separately. These are available in all four sizes. I can create custom sets if you cannot find exactly what you need.

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

@christine wrote:

Photo Collections
    See my Photo Collections for sets of three or more photos available at a significantly lower price than when licensing separately. These are available in all four sizes. I can create custom sets if you cannot find exactly what you need.

That’s very well said. A good recommendation for you, jsfoto.

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your help Christine and Martha!

This is what I wrote (only minor changes):

See my photo collections for sets of three or more photos available at a significantly lower price than when licensing separately. These are available in all four sizes (standard or extended license).
    Please feel free to contact me, I can create custom sets if you cannot find exactly what you need.

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

@jsfoto wrote:

Thanks a lot for your help Christine and Martha!

This is what I wrote (only minor changes):

See my photo collections for sets of three or more photos available at a significantly lower price than when licensing separately. These are available in all four sizes (standard or extended license).
    Please feel free to contact me, I can create custom sets if you cannot find exactly what you need.

That works!

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

Thanks 🙂

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

http://cascoly-images.com/pix/image-collections-cascoly/

describes my collections with links, rather than setting them up as a separate category
    that page also directly provides 2 places for users to contact me

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

Good idea, Steve … thanks for showing me.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.