Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

I have a problem with my sites. Cannot update Symbiostock I see the message in the Dashboard “You have version 2.3.1 installed. Update to 3.1.1.” I click on update, it tells me that the Update was succesfull but when I refresh the page I get again the same message telling that Symbiostock is not updated. Someone can help me? Thank you,

Profile photo of shotupdave
    shotupdave
    Participant

go into the editor and change the theme to the proper version and the error goes away

Ezeepics
    Participant

I already use Symbiostock Child Theme. Which editor?
    In the CSS editor?

shotupdave
    Participant

when in the themes area and the symbiostock theme activated go into the editor and change the version number to 3.11, should take a whole 15 seconds to fix

Ezeepics
    Participant

I did it, but when I activated Symbiostock Theme something happened because the Home of my site changed all the layout and now is a real mess. I was using Symbiostock Child theme. Now I will need another hours of work to set the Home…. 🙁

Ezeepics
    Participant

This happened other times for me with other updates…

shotupdave
    Participant

@ezeepics wrote:

I did it, but when I activated Symbiostock Theme something happened because the Home of my site changed all the layout and now is a real mess. I was using Symbiostock Child theme. Now I will need another hours of work to set the Home…. 🙁

Did you make mods to the code to make your changes?

Ezeepics
    Participant

No, I only activated Symbiostock in the Themes because Symbiostock Child was activated and than I go to editor and replaced only the version with 3.1.1. Now I cannot see anymore neither the Symbiostock version I have. Where is written? In the Themes is not written anymore.

Ezeepics
    Participant

With the update I lost the structure of the Home page, cannot use anymore the columns in the footer for widgets is showing everything like in a list. Somebody can help me?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.