Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

it looks like nothing past about Nov 18 made the transition from the old forum — several threads inSEO are missing, including one from ezzeepics a few days ago that had links I was going to gather

viewtopic.php?pid=9290#p9290

another thread I’d like to find is the one detailing setting up google+ author

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I mentioned this in another thread (I’m a bit lost at the moment as to where that was – sorry!) and Leo said he’d try to do something but we should just focus on moving forward.

There is a ton of stuff – code snippets, css, useful questions and answers – that’s lost in dumping a month and a half worth of posts. I don’t think Leo appreciates what this means as he hasn’t been here dealing with any of the day-to-day questions.

I can help you with the blog post on the Google+ authorship which is here:

http://www.digitalbristles.com/image-authorship-with-google/

I think most of the back and forth got answered in the blog post and a couple of updates to it, but if not, we could start a new thread. There was a lot of stuff about rich data in general – possibly in that thread too. I have been monitoring how Google Webmaster’s summary of my structured data is tracking these changes (as it slowly re-crawls the site) and the error pages and dropping and the pages with structured data climbinb

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

Also, there are lots of the details of bugs – the licenses don’t work, the batch editor changing image sizes when you try to apply licenses, the inability to usefully connect to PicturEngine, etc. – that have just gone poof too.

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

thanks, I did find the google+ link over in MSG

i’ll see what other dox I have for the missing posts in SEO et al

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.